do make it, they are 2-3 days' late....what a total nightmare this New Blogger is....
not user-friendly at all...aaarrrggghhh...maybe today????
Julierose La Blageuse (angry-euse)
P.S. And I HAVE gone into settings and
checked in with my gmail address...still no joy....
Hmmm. sometimes I need to remove my e-mail where it gets sent to.Update settings. Then put it back to get it working again although I have not had to do it in the new blogger yet. Good luck and sorry it is causing you issues.
ReplyDeleteThanks will give it a try...s i g h
DeleteI do the same thing as Deb A. I remove the email address I had been having the emails sent to, click SAVE, close that window, go back in, put the email address back in and SAVE. Mine hasn't changed since I switched to the new Blogger.
ReplyDeletetheir is a spot on the right you can click on that says comment to you or not
ReplyDeleteAre you using Firefox as your browser? Another quilter recently switched from Firefox to Google Chrome and a lot of her comment issues disappeared. Worth a try I guess. I've used Chrome for years and only had one commenting issue a couple years back. Though it doesn't send comments from Yahoo users to my email, they're still fighting with each other I guess.
ReplyDeleteThat same thing happened to me a couple of years ago and I changed some setting but I am completely unable to remember what I changed.
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
Sounds like you've gotten some good advice. Now maybe one of your readers knows how to change the settings so a Google blogger (me) can comment on ALL blogs instead of only a few. I can't comment on so many that I regularly visit and it is so frustrating (I could comment on all before I switched to the new Blogger)
ReplyDeleteI just went through all that. Are you using a computer or iPad?
ReplyDeleteI've had issues with getting comments showing up in my inbox for at least a year or more so I can't blame the new format. I finally gave up on it and now answer comments directly on my blog. That way I don't miss anybody (hopefully!).
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you're having this problem, I'm using the new Blogger but so far , touch wood. I think my comments are going through on posts.
ReplyDeleteI was having that problem continually in May and June, but it seems to have stopped for now. I couldn’t even click on the settings to change it because it wasn’t clickable. I had to revert to Legacy, add my email again, then revert to New. Now that Legacy is gone, I don’t know what I’ll do. I see you have a more current post that doesn’t mention any problems, so I’m hoping you were able to get it solved. xo
ReplyDelete