About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Monday, October 12, 2020

DOLLY MINI QUILTS' PROGRESS, et al

 
Here are the two dolly minis 
in progress...

This will be WILLA's as I think
it looks like it's for a younger girl

AND
This is for FIONA 
who (I can't believe it!!)
will be 9 years old
on the 15th of this month...
and this one looks a bit more in keeping with her
"older sister" image...;)))

I plan on giving them these as part of their Christmas presents...
And I have
these two blocks to start the backs
↓↓↓↓
Such a cute SANTA print...

************************************
I did a bit on my diamond painting
"The Wave"
this afternoon
Not too far to go...
My little llama "cover holder" shows the
section that is left to paint to the right....

************************************
It has been a gray, rainy day today...
To perk us up I defrosted
the Overnight Lasagna I made
a couple weeks ago...
that and garlic bread will
be a very easy supper...YUM😇😋

Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse
(able to sew a bit-euse)








12 comments:

  1. I love the Santa print for the backing. Good planning on the lasagna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those doll quilts are so adorable! I love the border fabric. Lasagna sounds just yummy, and perfect for tonight's dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dinner sounds yummy! Very cute quilts for the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lasagna sounds good. I have that snd stuffed cabbage in my freezer. Hmmm.good on a cold day. love your little quilts.the girls will too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling quilts! And yummy dinner. I made meatloaf to have leftovers all week, it was so warm and comforting last night, even reheated!

    Warm sunshine is coming this afternoon and next few days! Hooray.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your granddaughters will adore these gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still have the dolly quilt my Grandma made for me when I was little - complete with my first efforts at stitching on the back. I'm sure your girls will treasure these.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good idea to stash those lovely little quilts away for Christmas, nothing beats a handmade gift. Good progress on The Wave Julierose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dolly minis are so fun looking. The hsts are just lovely.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such cute quilts for your granddaughters. They will love them! Love the Santa fabric! The Wave is coming along great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The floral print used on the mini border is a pretty one. I love seeing fabrics unfamiliar to me. There is so much out there on the market that appeals to me but never been in my line of vision when shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.