About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, July 10, 2021

ZIPPING ALONG ON SATURDAY

 
Trying out some
Zipper blocks...

They are easy 
and fun
to make!!

Here' s another 
 one--on the 
"WILDSIDE"
👀👵😄
↶↶↶↶
I am using scraps and
fabrics where I find myself
saying 
"Why did I buy this?"
😮😮😲😵

Stay tuned for more 
"Zippety-doo-dahs"
:)))😂

**********
Look what 
Dawn from
"Relaxingrobin" 
blog
sent me..
💙💜
Three zipper pouches
and that really
adorable pumpkin fabric
and some "Worry Worms"
she crocheted for me;)))
And

Here's a closer look at the two really
adorable fun fabric pouches...
with pretty linings, too
:)))


{I will be posting a better
pix of those WW's when
I get them together}

Thanks so much Dawn--
You are a very thoughtful friend...
👭

***********************
After all our rains in the past few
days, my lilies have 
deigned to give me
some blooms...


 and
So pretty ;

and this one below is
ready to burst 
into flowers...
See all the buds??

***********************
We were lucky not to get really heavy winds
from Elsa--jut a lot of rain..
which, as we are in a drought here,
is VERY welcome...

Happy Weekending to you all
Hugs, 
Julierose, La blageuse
[zipping-along-euse]






18 comments:

  1. I had a lot of fun with the zipper blocks too. I love your wild fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn is the best! Beautiful flowers too! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - those flower photos are wonderful! Pretty zipper blocks and love the pouches you got.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zipper blocks look like fun to make for sure. Looks like the mailman (woman?) was a popular soul when those goodies arrived. Glad you got rain, but not the damage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice colourful zipper blocks on the go at your place and thanks so much for showing your beautiful day lilies, an all time favourite flower of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely daylilies! I have one that is similar to the second one, but nothing like the pink of your first pic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright colors in your zipper blocks! Beautiful lilies! I'm glad the rain helped them out. Nice to see what's blooming in your neck of the woods - our daylily season is over already.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those zipper blocks look like fun to make. Nice surprise in your mailbox, cute pouches and pumpkin fabric. Beautiful lilies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad your package arrived.your daylillies are so pretty.i have yellow ones but they are hiding this year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your zipper blocks are so fun! I haven't tried those yet, but they're very tempting. Love your package from a blogging friend and pretty flowers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those Zipper blocks. Can you point me in the direction of the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun gifties from Dawn. Love your Zipper blocks. Great flowers too. We had rain today.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I did scrappy Zipper blocks a few years back and I'm sure they are poked away somewhere. |Such a great block. You have very cute fabrics. My day lilies are blooming too; such a great flower. Glad Elsa didn't cause you issues. Weather here is hot and cold.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never seen zipper blocks before. They are really cute and you have some fun fabrics! Dawn is a sweetie, love her zipper pouches.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Zipper blocks? So very cute. Haven't seen those before!
    And the flowers looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a zippy post - in several ways! I love your zipper blocks!! They’re addicting, aren’t they? And those gorgeous flower photos could be in a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You chose fun fabrics and colors for the zipper blocks.
    Those pouches are beautiful. And the photos of your flowers look like paintings! Just enlarge and hang on your walls.

    ReplyDelete
  18. cute blocks and really cute fabrics.
    Oh, I'm tired of this rain!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.