About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, September 2, 2021

WHEN TIMES ARE TOUGH...

 
                                                              The tough eat chocolate...
                                                              ;))))
                                                             👴👵
                                   Tom went food shopping for us today
                                    and brought back this "feel good"
                                                      treat for me...
                                           What a sweetheart 💑
*****************************************************
                                     No sewing today; just reading
                                          Hugs, Julierose,
                                            La Blageuse....
                                              [resting-euse]
                                                  

14 comments:

  1. Tom's a keeper! Chocolate soothes many things and one who brings chocolate is the best kind of friend! I read somewhere that chocolate is happiness that you can eat...so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thoughtful guy. Chocolate is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you didn't get too hard with the remnants of IDA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your day! I hope Ida wasn't too awful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A little Chocolate always makes us feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know! Chocolate helps. Don't you love the Hershey went back to whole almonds in their bars? (I'm not an almond fan but my daughter was thrilled.)
    Enjoy your reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Thom is a keeper. Hope it made you feel better

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that looks yummy. So you survived the hurricanes? I was concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad Tom is looking out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chocolate always helps. Tom's a great guy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for Tom, how thoughtful.

    hugs

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.