About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, November 6, 2021

"J" for ????

 
"J"  for Julierose?
 
"J" for Jack the ripper??

(which was used in the making of this
because I turned the 1/2 sq. triangles 
the wrong way --sigh....)

But finally,

Y E S 
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘
"J" 
for 
JOY!! 

Here is the set up for my 
"O"
I hope to get this together without
incident!!
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ
[go away Jack the Ripper]


The set up for "O"

[oh my stars???
no, rather...
"O Tannenbaum"]

I want to make this trial banner for my mantle
for Christmas

and then for gifts to my daughter and DIL..
I first saw this on 

She is also making this banner...
What fun;)))

A little bit of smallish sewing
makes me so happy...
πŸ‘΅πŸ’—

Hugs, Julierose.
La blageuse
(prepping-for Christmas-euse)

 



12 comments:

  1. I'm best friends with Jack the Ripper too - pesky little guy! I have two and one has gone awol and of course it would be my best one.
    Looking forward to seeing the results of your newest project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting a good head start on the holiday sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours will make a very pretty J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the j and o that's in progress. I shall hop over to dawns blog and take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sense of humor! The Joy banner will be great! Have a swell day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Julie. Now I want to make another one lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a fun project and JOY banner will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Te letters for Joy will make a lovely decoration for your mantle! I love their scrappy goodness - so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just Lovely!!!!! Happy to see you play with fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  10. J is for Jeanna who loves the JOY banner. I saw Dawn's as well. You gals are on a roll with this one.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.