About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

MIA=COVID STRIKES

 
Hello from Covid Land...
ughπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘½πŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΏπŸ’€


I tested positive last Friday and
Tom also tested positive last Sunday..

there is one word for this:
"M I S E R A B L E "

Be aware--it is still out there guys,
😷😷

I will be back from "la-la-Land"
as soon as I can manage...

Hugs from afar--
Julierose,
La blageuse,
(sleeping-67-hrs-a-day)





25 comments:

  1. So sorry you are dealing with this. A good reminder though. My husband and I still wear our masks. Hugs and get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon! So sorry it hit your home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry, Julierose. Sure hoping you and Tom feel much better and soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DIL has it again (second time) . . . yes, it is definitely still out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! I hope you get a mild case and are 100% feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember having Covid and it was no picnic. I'm so sorry you and your husband have it. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear, I'm so sorry to read that Julierose. Take care, rest up, and I do hope you can arrange food drop offs and the like.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My Goodness! I am so sorry to hear you are ill. Stay hydrated and get lots of rest. Dream about all those projects you haven't done yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry to hear this! For sure Covid is still out there and it's bad even if you're fully vaccinated. Take care of yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh dear, take care. Hoping you and your husband are feeling better soon .

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you and your husband feel better soon. My kids both had it but my husband and I haven't had it yet. Take it easy and rest! I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so sorry to hear this, Julierose. Take good care of yourself, and Tom, too - sending good thoughts that you'll both feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sorry Julierose. Speedy recovery to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry to hear that, Julierose. Hope you and your husband are feeling better now. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Update - DIL, elder son, and Little Man now ALL have covid . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  16. May your symptoms be mild and over soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, you poor things! After being so careful for so long. I'm sorry it hit you, and hope you are both feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope you're back on your feet! Several folks in my guild have been stricken with Covid in the last couple of weeks - you're right, it's still out there.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Take care. And yes, covid is still out there down here in NZ too :(

    ReplyDelete
  20. I hope you and Tom are on the mend. I caught a cold that really wiped me out, too, but didn't show a Covid. This was bad enough. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am so sorry you are still testing positive! I didn't realise the illness could last so long. No wonder you feel so bad. Rest, hot tea and lemon/honey, and be patient. Love to you and Tom.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.