About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, May 14, 2023

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU

 

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY 
hugs, Julierose
La Blageuse
{celebrating with my daughter & family}


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful sunny day for a bbq with my daughter and her 3 boys=men, really !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day, Julierose! Enjoy the BBQ with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mothers Day! How wonderful that we can again gather with our families to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful bouquet! Hope you have a wonderful day with family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy a lovely Mother's Day with your loved ones, Julierose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you were able to get together with family for Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful picture! I hope you had a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.