My first orange D4P in its
"raw" untrimmed stage...
I am trying to "use up"
loved fabrics--I had no idea how to
use this cutlery fabric--
And
I have enough to back
this one, too.
😆
Her is the second Green
"raw" flimsie
I love how this came out, too...
Also enough to back this
after it is trimmed.
"Use it up" June is here...
***********************
Our early morning coffee was
sitting out on our deck today..
and
I worked two more rows
on my Granny Stripe Afghan--
it is coming along...
Just a teeney bit on the chilly side,
so this was perfect for a little cover-up
while I crocheted ;)))
**************************
Tonight we will be having Corned Beef
(crockpot cooking--yes!!)
and simple boiled potatoes
with sliced veggies...
Y U M !!!
[I am also looking forward to
sold leftover corned beef
sandwiches on rye
with tangy mustard--
Oooh yes!!]
******************************
Tonight is the preview of
the Spanish Grand Prix
Formula One Race
[F1]
And Tom's beloved
"This Old House"
series...so tv shows
all set for us...
Hugs, Julierose
La Blageuse
(trying-out-webbing-euse)



Reading:
ReplyDelete"Taken At the Flood"
by Agatha Christie...
excellent!!;)))
Dinner sounds great but the leftovers sound even better!
ReplyDeleteI especially love the orange D4P. What a great way to use the fabric with silverware.
You're making great progress using up your scraps. It was nice this morning but it did become much warmer! My air conditioner is up and running. Nice dinner! I just might have leftovers. I'm not in the mood to cook. Too hot!!
ReplyDeleteTheres nothing more tasty than crock pot corned beef! Pleased it is warm enough to sit outside, cuddled under your crochet blanket.
ReplyDeleteThat is great that you had enough for backs too.
ReplyDeleteYum, corned beef. I love the leftovers in sandwiches too.
Now I'm curious - are you joining the orange and the green blocks together to make a larger quilt, or are they complete as they are?
ReplyDeleteAnd yes to crockpot cooking - I rarely would use the oven and would rely on the crockpot and the toaster oven.
Love your D4P's and that fun cutlery fabric. Nice to sit outside crocheting, beautiful project. Too many mosquitos here to sit outside. Dinner sounds yummy and so does the leftovers. It bet it was delicious!
ReplyDelete