I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
...one thumb, one thumb, drumming on a drum! (sorry, but your title reminded me of the many (probably thousands!) of times we read 'Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb' to our boys when they were little. One kid had to have it every single night (often multiple times) and then the youngest grew into it and we were off again. So sorry about your hands but perhaps you can console yourself by gazing at your beautiful amaryllis. Take care of you!
soak in a bowl of very warm water w epsom salt and maybe a dash of olive oil. 2, 3 x a day Bad weather coming, maybe is causing extra joint pain. Hugs!
I hope your hands are healing, Julierose. Winter is so hard on skin! I wish I had a magic potion that worked. Even when using the beeswax/mineral oil mixture on my hands, mine are the worst they've been in many years. Take care!
I am so sorry. I hope you find relief soon.
ReplyDeleteSending 'feel better' hugs >>>>>>>
ReplyDelete...one thumb, one thumb, drumming on a drum! (sorry, but your title reminded me of the many (probably thousands!) of times we read 'Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb' to our boys when they were little. One kid had to have it every single night (often multiple times) and then the youngest grew into it and we were off again.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry about your hands but perhaps you can console yourself by gazing at your beautiful amaryllis. Take care of you!
I immediately thought of the Dr. Seuss book, too! Sorry your hand(s) are causing problems - take care of them - and Happy Valentine's Day!
ReplyDeleteDo take care, dear Julierose. I wish you a speedy recovery. Warm hugs and love.
ReplyDeletesoak in a bowl of very warm water w epsom salt and maybe a dash of olive oil. 2, 3 x a day Bad weather coming, maybe is causing extra joint pain. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteYour Amaryllis is so pretty. I love the double petal varieties.
ReplyDeleteSpeedy recovery... slow stitching awaits you.
ReplyDeleteHope you feel much better soon, Julierose!
ReplyDeleteI hope your hands are healing, Julierose. Winter is so hard on skin! I wish I had a magic potion that worked. Even when using the beeswax/mineral oil mixture on my hands, mine are the worst they've been in many years. Take care!
ReplyDelete