I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
Sorry you are not receiving comments. Just a test to see if you receive this one. Some books we really don't get into, then it's better not to continue.
I hope this comes. Previous post, long comment disappeared before I posted, then the follow up disappeared. Bummer. I read Never Lie and found it unpleasant but compelling and readable so I read it. Twisty plot and ending. Your previous ''cozy'' was a Fail for me, I couldn't follow it at all---the names!--and didn't ''get'' it at all. Amazon gave me a refund. Yay.
It gets frustrating when the comments don't flow to your e-mail nicely. Hope it is all better now. Quite the race today, it was nice to see Yuki doing so well and being close to Max at least.
I am so sorry blogger is being aggravating, Julierose. I have had my issues with it too . Hopefully it is just a glitch. I have been away for a spell so I look forward to catching up on what you have been up to. Have a great week. Hugs.
I'm with Nann - in your Blogger dashboard, visit the Comment Moderation option. In mine, all of the comments are there whether they came to your email or not. You can publish, delete, or send to spam (one by one). Fingers crossed for you!
I stopped reading "Never Lie" --decided I didn't like it at all...
ReplyDeleteSorry you are not receiving comments. Just a test to see if you receive this one. Some books we really don't get into, then it's better not to continue.
ReplyDeleteBlogger is a real pain! I hope you can see this!
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed that the rest works
ReplyDeleteSo frustrating, Julierose. But Tom still wears a shade well :)
ReplyDeleteOOh - the Lampshade Man has put in another appearance! So nice to see him. Hope you get the comment issue sorted.
ReplyDeleteI hope this comes. Previous post, long comment disappeared before I posted, then the follow up disappeared. Bummer. I read Never Lie and found it unpleasant but compelling and readable so I read it. Twisty plot and ending. Your previous ''cozy'' was a Fail for me, I couldn't follow it at all---the names!--and didn't ''get'' it at all. Amazon gave me a refund. Yay.
ReplyDeleteHope the comments are working now for you.
ReplyDeleteIt gets frustrating when the comments don't flow to your e-mail nicely. Hope it is all better now. Quite the race today, it was nice to see Yuki doing so well and being close to Max at least.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry blogger is being aggravating, Julierose. I have had my issues with it too . Hopefully it is just a glitch. I have been away for a spell so I look forward to catching up on what you have been up to. Have a great week. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteHope this comment gets through! (Try going to "comment moderation" your blog's control panel.)
ReplyDeleteI'm with Nann - in your Blogger dashboard, visit the Comment Moderation option. In mine, all of the comments are there whether they came to your email or not. You can publish, delete, or send to spam (one by one). Fingers crossed for you!
ReplyDelete