I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
This is adorable! The buttons are such a sweet touch. Happy May Day---chilly but the sun is out. I enjoyed the second martini club novel, tell me what you think?
I love any project that uses buttons! I inherited the collections of my grandmother and my mother and when I was in the midst of doing a lot of crazy quilting the Resident Chef bought me a couple big bags at yard sales. I have downsized my stash several times over and STILL have eight large jars of them.
Good idea to add the buttons, nice touch. I've yet to read you last three ore four posts following an emergency visit over a week ago to the local A and E dept, only just back in the sewing room so will catch up on the posts from yourself which I've missed!!
Happy May , Julierose. I wish you a wonderful, productive month filled with many blessings. Your basket quilt is as cute as can be. The addition of the buttons on the handles makes it extra special. Hugs.
Reading "The Summer Guests" by Tess Gerritsen book 2 of
ReplyDeleteThe Martini Club...
This is adorable! The buttons are such a sweet touch. Happy May Day---chilly but the sun is out.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the second martini club novel, tell me what you think?
lizzy
String baskets - what a wonderful idea! And the buttons add so much fun.
ReplyDeleteThat's a cute quilt, Julierose! String pieced baskets and adding the buttons are such a fun idea. Love the red cups background too.
ReplyDeleteI love any project that uses buttons! I inherited the collections of my grandmother and my mother and when I was in the midst of doing a lot of crazy quilting the Resident Chef bought me a couple big bags at yard sales. I have downsized my stash several times over and STILL have eight large jars of them.
ReplyDeleteAnother great project! Love those buttons too! Happy May Day!!
ReplyDeleteGood idea to add the buttons, nice touch. I've yet to read you last three ore four posts following an emergency visit over a week ago to the local A and E dept, only just back in the sewing room so will catch up on the posts from yourself which I've missed!!
ReplyDeleteHappy May , Julierose. I wish you a wonderful, productive month filled with many blessings. Your basket quilt is as cute as can be. The addition of the buttons on the handles makes it extra special. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteThe buttons add a darling touch to your May baskets. Clever of you.
ReplyDeleteMay Baskets is such a pretty quilt, Julierose.
ReplyDelete