I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
Bravo! My brother suggested Flags of the American Revolution, like Don't tread on Me. I caved and did put up bunting flag---thinking that day 250 years ago was still a day to celebrate.
I hope you had a very lovely Independence Day, Julierose. We got a spot of rain which has cooled things down to the low 90's . Have a wonderful afternoon. Hugs.
Hazy, Hot, Humid still.....
ReplyDeleteBravo! My brother suggested Flags of the American Revolution, like Don't tread on Me. I caved and did put up bunting flag---thinking that day 250 years ago was still a day to celebrate.
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a very lovely Independence Day, Julierose. We got a spot of rain which has cooled things down to the low 90's . Have a wonderful afternoon. Hugs.
ReplyDelete