It's this kind of morning here;
My first morning coffee and quilting
my little Pineapple topper;
Almost through with this right side;)))))
Just the left side and borders left to finish
💃💃💃
Here's the reverse little Chinese landscape--
Can you see the quilting here--love the texture!!
Time to pack up my little travel quilting
kit --
Just doing three needle-fills of thread and
then resting my hands. I'd love to get this finished
by the end of this month and then move onto
another "Little" fun piece...;)))
*****************************
I love sitting out first thing in the morning when the
air is so fresh and the sun is shining.
I will get my treadmill walk in later--right now it's
time to pick up my book, 2nd coffee (decaf one)
and do some reading....
Aaaaaah
Hugs, Julierose
La Blageuse
(deck-quilting-is-the-best!)








Still reading the Charles Todd book
ReplyDeleteLove that view for your quilting! The texture you add with all the quilting is delightful, too. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteYah! Deck Stitching time! I am so glad the weather is nice enough for you to be able to sit outside and enjoy working on your beautiful Pineapple quilt, Julierose. Your quilting is gorgeous and love the pretty backing fabric. Enjoy your day. Hugs
ReplyDeleteAhhhh! So relaxing to stitch on your deck. Your stitching looks sew much fun to run your fingers over. Nicely done.
ReplyDeleteYour deck is so serennne and beautiful, enjoy! Love Pineapple--plus your exceptional textured quilting.
ReplyDeleteTreadmill insead of outdoor walk? Last cool day today. I plan to walk early evening.
love
lizzy
What a lovely deck you have, it's so nice to sit outside and stitch when the weather is nice.
ReplyDeleteYour deck looks very inviting! What a great space to enjoy the outdoors and do some stitching!
ReplyDeleteYes you do have a lot of nice texture on that piece.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like a wonderful way to start the day.
ReplyDeleteI love to sit outside in our gazebo to stitch and read. Great progress on your pineapple quilt. Beautiful texture.
ReplyDeleteYou have a lovely deck, Julierose. It looks so relaxing sitting there in the shade doing handwork. Cute little pineapple and I love the quilting.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lovely place to stitch. Hope you both are doing well.
ReplyDelete