About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, March 23, 2012

STILL HIKING IN "HEX-A-GONIA (HOUF-DAH)

Sewing the last row together--one long row takes 1 1/2 hours  (5 rows later.....sigh) --I think that after this sojourn into "Hexagonia", I will try something else for a while (ya think???):

Here is what's happenin' around my house while I stitch and b****--It is soooo warm, soooo early:


I am "daffy" myself--


I set my goal this week to FINISH the whole interior of my "Diamonds Are Forever" tabletopper (glad I didn't go for a bed-sized quilt (oh my), and am stitching away today....between little stitches and pulling out papers....my "get up and go" has "gotten up and gone"....Have a wonderful weekend....Julierose, La Blageuse

1 comment:

  1. I know it's a lot of work but I think it's going to be so worth it! The last 2 days have been way too hot. I thought today was better since it stayed in the 70s. Definitely too hot, too early! Can't wait to see your table topper!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.