About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Twist and Shout = Orange Crush

Decided on single border for my Twist-a-Long work--so many choices:




Here's a closer look at the border fabric: I actually got it out of my "Chinese" stash...


I think it makes the orangey-peach tones pop a bit--still don't know if I really like this.... ambivalency, thy name is

Julierose, La Blageuse

3 comments:

  1. I love your border! I think it's the perfect color. It really does make your colors pop. Wasn't this a fast quilt along? It seems like we just started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The border fabric is perfect! I agree that it makes the colors pop. It is your quilt so if it doesn't grow on you the only suggestion I have is.....Send it to me!!!! LOL! Have a great rest of the week. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.