I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
I love your border! I think it's the perfect color. It really does make your colors pop. Wasn't this a fast quilt along? It seems like we just started.
The border fabric is perfect! I agree that it makes the colors pop. It is your quilt so if it doesn't grow on you the only suggestion I have is.....Send it to me!!!! LOL! Have a great rest of the week. :0)
I love your border! I think it's the perfect color. It really does make your colors pop. Wasn't this a fast quilt along? It seems like we just started.
ReplyDeleteThe border fabric is perfect! I agree that it makes the colors pop. It is your quilt so if it doesn't grow on you the only suggestion I have is.....Send it to me!!!! LOL! Have a great rest of the week. :0)
ReplyDeleteIt looks fantastic.
ReplyDelete