About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

LET'S TWIST AGAIN....

My sweetie is off traveling to a gig today and so....this is what I did:


I sewed my blocks and then put the whole" shebang" together.  I am ambivalent about the results and the process ( I am such a "process" person being a pianist and teacher).  Perhaps it's the colorways....I just don't know.  Maybe a border or two or:    using it as a Medallion might make me like it better. 

Here is a little bit of a closer look....it's kinda "mooshie" the twisters go in and out and are not defined all over...we'll see.....Julierose, La Blageuse.... 

4 comments:

  1. I think your quilt looks great! I have 3 rows left to sew together. I'll post pictures when I'm done but I'm working tomorrow. I should be done by the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't buy my outer border yet. I'm going to wait and see what the Quilt Along suggests tomorrow. She said we could put on 2 borders? Not sure what I'm going to do yet. I have no idea about color. I guess I'll have to come up with something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt lost as to how wide to make the borders. I went to a quilt shop close to home. Someone who was working there had made a twister quilt and she gave me the widths she used. So glad I found her! I like how it came out. Glad it's done! Hope all is well at home for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So did I; no tips or anything...I am going to get to it today and do a single on mine...so much for the final "lesson"....Julierose

      Delete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.