About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

SUNDAY SPECIAL:Fabulous Portrait by Fellow Blogger

I just happened upon Linda's blog (http://quiltaholic-linda.blogspot.com) and saw the most fabulous quilt portrait.  Spectacular work Linda ! 



 Here is her quilt portrait above here:  isn't this aMAZing work??? I am so glad that I dropped over to her blog.....hop on over to see how she did it.....:-) 

AND:
My sweetie and I went for a stroll at our State Park this noontime--it was crowded with dogwalkers, people picnic-ing, sunbathers--and this is Feb 19th!!  As you looked across the ocean, you could just make out the storm clouds on the horizon--5 miles more this way and it would be snowing to "beat the band"!  We are soooo lucky....

Julierose, La Blageuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.