About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, February 17, 2012

TWIST & SHOUT

Needing a "Small project" with all these gi-normous ones going on--(-a little respite) I came across this quilt-along on Rosemary's (thanks RO) blog and decided to do it!!


Here is my 5" charm lay out for the Lil Twister Quilt-a-long from http://craizeecorner.blogspot.com

 It's a grouping  5"charm pack from Moda "Curio" by Basic Grey....I hope to catch up by sewing these together this weekend and then choosing a border...hmmmm...this is fun but not so easy to picture how it will look--kind of a  mysteriously intuitive process ---doncha think???  Once they are sewn together I will attempt to put them on the flicker group (never done that before either....fingers crossed) I remain as always.....

Julierose, La Blageuse

1 comment:

  1. So glad you decided to join in!! Love your fabrics. Can't wait to see how yours turns out! I think it's a fun one to make!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.