About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Food, Glorious food!!

Here's my new Granddaughter, Fiona, sampling cereal for the first time!



Does she like it?
Not sooo much???? 

Isn't she cute?  I love that open-face look babies give you.....mmmmwhah!! 

Julierose La Blageuse Grand'mere

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie, but I do not think she is real impressed with cereal : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona is beautiful! My daughter cried the first time I gave her cereal. I have no idea why! She was never a good eater so I guess it was a warning!!Enjoy her!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.