Our Fiona hiking in the woods -- one of her favorite pastimes.
This is my latest full page layout--I thought this picture of Fiona deserved a whole page of its own... & my being a "newbie" at this-- the spread took about 2 days and maybe 3 1/2 hours to achieve--I am happy with it!! Stamping, writing and punching out papers and shapes...fun, fun, fun!!
DH and I got her a little book that names them all for her to take along on her rambles....
She is our cutie-pie!! Gotta love the hat!! :--)))
Here she is at our house this past weekend--a busy little whirlwind at two years old!! Finally--"piggy tails"!!!
Little Willa looking on.............and taking it all in-little "red cheeks"!!
We had a wonderful weekend with our two girls and family...
Hugs to all
Julierose, La blageuse--still scrappin' with my papers...
They are all so adorable! You must be in heaven.
ReplyDeleteLove these pictures of your family! Your scrapbook page for Fiona is perfect for her!
ReplyDeletethey are adorable and it just makes life so much more fun to spend quality time with them. I love it when my grandsons come over and want to "bowl" in my living room. your scrapbook page is so nice
ReplyDelete