About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Monday, February 10, 2014

JUST PLAIN HAPPY


Our Fiona hiking in the woods -- one of her favorite pastimes.


This is my latest full page layout--I thought this picture of Fiona deserved a whole page of its own... & my being a "newbie" at this-- the spread took about 2 days and maybe 3 1/2 hours to achieve--I am happy with it!! Stamping, writing and punching out papers and shapes...fun, fun, fun!!



DH and I got her a little book that names them all for her to take along on her rambles....


She is our cutie-pie!! Gotta love the hat!! :--)))



Here she is at our house this past weekend--a busy little whirlwind at two years old!! Finally--"piggy tails"!!!

And here is 'Kota patiently awaiting her "people" to come and pick her up after spending the evening and overnight with us....notice she is sitting in a chair ..just like a person!! 

Little Willa looking on.............and taking it all in-little "red cheeks"!!













We had a wonderful weekend with our two girls and family...

Hugs to all 
Julierose, La blageuse--still scrappin' with my papers...

3 comments:

  1. They are all so adorable! You must be in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures of your family! Your scrapbook page for Fiona is perfect for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are adorable and it just makes life so much more fun to spend quality time with them. I love it when my grandsons come over and want to "bowl" in my living room. your scrapbook page is so nice

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.