I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
thanks Dawn--knitting was my first craft and truly the one I love the best of all. Since I found that wrist support it seems that I can do it once again. This is a gift for my DIL...hope she likes it...hugs, Julierose
I have begun another one for myself--darkish variegated denim color...since I always wear jeans I thought it'd be a good choice...hugs, thanks, Julierose
WOW that is beautiful!
ReplyDeletethanks Dawn--knitting was my first craft and truly the one I love the best of all. Since I found that wrist support it seems that I can do it once again. This is a gift for my DIL...hope she likes it...hugs, Julierose
DeleteSo pretty, yummy colors, too.
ReplyDeleteHugs
The colors in your shawl are lovely. I wish I could knit.
ReplyDeleteThat's great !! So.. happy knitting !! :)))
ReplyDeleteLove it, I crochet but not knit
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Great colors too!
ReplyDeleteI love it! I want to knit a shawl for myself. I just learned there are shawl pins made of wood that are so beautiful. Yes I need to do this!
ReplyDeleteI have begun another one for myself--darkish variegated denim color...since I always wear jeans I thought it'd be a good choice...hugs, thanks, Julierose
Delete