About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

QAYG NO. 2


Here is my second Quilt As You Go block ....they each have taken about one and one-half   hours to finish......BUT they are each all quilted and ready to sew together......;--)))


                                                      A Dreaming Flower Fairy

I am using this book for technique and it is really exceptional....

Jera Brandvig does a wonderful job updating the Quilt As You Go technique and her projects are really neat.

Hugs from the "Forest of the Fairies" (sound familiar?  You know who you are heh heh!!)

Julierose, La Blageuse, QAYG-euse

6 comments:

  1. How do you like this method? I like the idea of quilting each block individually. I'm just not sure about sewing the blocks together. Let me know how it works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty block for a pretty quilt for a lucky girl :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous block! I've been contemplating machine quilting a quilt now and then because there's no way I'll live long enough to finish all the quilts I want to make. But the thought of wrestling a big bed-sized quilt in my machine quickly puts an end to that thought. This might be my solution!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the texture your quilting is creating. I have used this technique on a bag but never on a larger quilt! It sure beats fighting with a large quilt under the machine.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.