About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

A WINNER!


Karen Kay Buckley's Perfect Circles arrived last night; they are fantastic--I just love how
they work.  (The one on the far right lower level is the one I did WITHOUT using the
circle...you can see the difference!!  BIG TIME!!) 



                       With a med-hot, DRY iron and a little running stitch--V O I LA!! 

I got both sets: the littlest ones AND

 these bigger ones as my Poms needed a large circle as a background.....



Many of you asked me to report how I found  they worked...

         "THEY'RE... WONDERFUL, MAH-VELOUS, THEY SURE WORK FOR ME......"
                                      (filed under Songs for all occasions LOL) 

I made 6 of them in about 1/2 hour....it's so nice when something works as 
advertised.  

Hugs
Julierose, La Blageuse (rondeuse) 

11 comments:

  1. So nice to know this product is actually worth buying! May need them in the future! Thanks for letting us know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! dont you just love new toys?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! And this one actually works, too YAY Hugs, Julierose

      Delete
  3. So glad that these circles worked so well for you. I'll have to keep,them in mind if/when I ever piece with circles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hi !! tu me fais rire !! Tes ronds sont parfaits grâce à ces templates qui sont les bienvenus !! Ce n'est pas si simple de réussir des ronds mais les tiens sont parfaits !!
    Bravo Julie "qui fait des ronds" !! :)
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only have the small set but they are worth every penny. There are ovals too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear they work well! (And see too!) I'll have to bump them up on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad you like them - my friend swears by them too

    ReplyDelete
  8. They do look like perfect circles!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.