About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, June 18, 2015

JUST A NOTE




I want to thank all of you for your kind and comforting wishes, thoughts and
prayers during this difficult time for me and my family.  

They were all appreciated and I am grateful to have such caring followers...

I will be back to posting soon...

hugsx2 to you all

Julierose, La Blageuse

15 comments:

  1. I missed your post yesterday I am so sorry to hear of your mom's passing - I bet she had a very full life - I lost my mom (89) last October not even a year ago so very much know what you are going through

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're doing well. I've been thinking of you at this difficult time. Take good care of yourself. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you, too, have an angel watching over you.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry for your loss of your Mom. Big hugs to you and hopefully lots of great memories to pull out to remember her by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting the lovely picture of your Mom and your words for her.
    Lots of hugs to you Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry for your loss. It seems like you have beautiful memories to hold on to. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take your time -we'll be here when you are ready.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Take care of yourself--my thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Très chère JulieRose, j'ai pensé bien souvent à toi ces derniers jours et tes poste m'ont bien manqué.... Je te souhaite beaucoup de courage et je t'envoie un bouquet de baisers !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so sorry to hear about your Mom. Please know that you are in my thoughts. Take care, dear.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.