About Me
- Julierose
- Shoreline, CT, United States
- I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
Thursday, June 18, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I missed your post yesterday I am so sorry to hear of your mom's passing - I bet she had a very full life - I lost my mom (89) last October not even a year ago so very much know what you are going through
ReplyDeleteHope you're doing well. I've been thinking of you at this difficult time. Take good care of yourself. Hugs!!!
ReplyDeleteNow you, too, have an angel watching over you.
ReplyDeleteHugs
I'm so sorry for your loss of your Mom. Big hugs to you and hopefully lots of great memories to pull out to remember her by.
ReplyDeleteThank you for posting the lovely picture of your Mom and your words for her.
ReplyDeleteLots of hugs to you Julie.
Great pictures of your mom. Hugs
ReplyDeletehugs in this difficult time
ReplyDeletesorry for your loss. Take care
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for your loss. It seems like you have beautiful memories to hold on to. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
ReplyDeleteTake your time -we'll be here when you are ready.
ReplyDeleteHugs sweet friend
ReplyDeleteTake care of yourself--my thoughts are with you.
ReplyDeleteTrès chère JulieRose, j'ai pensé bien souvent à toi ces derniers jours et tes poste m'ont bien manqué.... Je te souhaite beaucoup de courage et je t'envoie un bouquet de baisers !
ReplyDeleteThinking of you, take care!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear about your Mom. Please know that you are in my thoughts. Take care, dear.
ReplyDelete