About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, June 20, 2015

RSC JUNE


I finished this just the day before Mom passed; my only work for June's RSC this June.
                                                                Shells
                                                                  in  a 
                                                                 basket


                                     Remembering our long beach walks years ago....

So, I posted this before, but it looks different to me now....somehow.....

I will be posting more regularly in a while.....

hugs to you all, 
Julierose, La Blageuse

15 comments:

  1. I really like the different materials in your block. So sorry on the passing of your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for your loss. Every memory is precious now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take your time. We'll be here.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. My condolences on the death of your mother. I was on vacation so missed your post about it until this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My heart goes out to you as you work through your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No worries. Take time for you. Feel better. We'll all still be here waiting for you. {{{Hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear of your mom's passing. Blues seem so appropriate this month. Take care of yourself. Take time to heal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to see you getting back into posting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your block a lot . I'm sorry to hear about your mom; I lost my mom 25 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry to hear about your mom. Best wishes during your difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Take all the time you need ... we aren't going anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blue blocks ! Take your time dear Julie....take your time.....
    Gros bisous !!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.