About Me
- Julierose
- Shoreline, CT, United States
- I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
Saturday, June 20, 2015
RSC JUNE
I finished this just the day before Mom passed; my only work for June's RSC this June.
Shells
in a
basket
Remembering our long beach walks years ago....
So, I posted this before, but it looks different to me now....somehow.....
I will be posting more regularly in a while.....
hugs to you all,
Julierose, La Blageuse
Labels:
RSC June
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really like the different materials in your block. So sorry on the passing of your mom.
ReplyDeleteit will get better, hugs
ReplyDeleteLove your blues.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry for your loss. Every memory is precious now.
ReplyDeleteTake your time. We'll be here.
ReplyDeleteHugs
My condolences on the death of your mother. I was on vacation so missed your post about it until this one.
ReplyDeleteMy heart goes out to you as you work through your loss.
ReplyDeleteNo worries. Take time for you. Feel better. We'll all still be here waiting for you. {{{Hugs}}}
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear of your mom's passing. Blues seem so appropriate this month. Take care of yourself. Take time to heal.
ReplyDeleteGood to see you getting back into posting!
ReplyDeleteI like your block a lot . I'm sorry to hear about your mom; I lost my mom 25 years ago.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about your mom. Best wishes during your difficult time.
ReplyDeleteTake all the time you need ... we aren't going anywhere.
ReplyDeleteTake care--we are thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteI love your blue blocks ! Take your time dear Julie....take your time.....
ReplyDeleteGros bisous !!