About Me
- Julierose
- Shoreline, CT, United States
- I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
Tuesday, June 2, 2015
A WINNER!
Karen Kay Buckley's Perfect Circles arrived last night; they are fantastic--I just love how
they work. (The one on the far right lower level is the one I did WITHOUT using the
circle...you can see the difference!! BIG TIME!!)
With a med-hot, DRY iron and a little running stitch--V O I LA!!
I got both sets: the littlest ones AND
these bigger ones as my Poms needed a large circle as a background.....
Many of you asked me to report how I found they worked...
"THEY'RE... WONDERFUL, MAH-VELOUS, THEY SURE WORK FOR ME......"
(filed under Songs for all occasions LOL)
I made 6 of them in about 1/2 hour....it's so nice when something works as
advertised.
Hugs
Julierose, La Blageuse (rondeuse)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So nice to know this product is actually worth buying! May need them in the future! Thanks for letting us know!!
ReplyDeleteVery nice. Now I want some.
ReplyDeleteawesome! dont you just love new toys?
ReplyDeleteOh yes! And this one actually works, too YAY Hugs, Julierose
DeleteI will have to look for them, hugs
ReplyDeleteSo glad that these circles worked so well for you. I'll have to keep,them in mind if/when I ever piece with circles.
ReplyDeleteHi hi !! tu me fais rire !! Tes ronds sont parfaits grâce à ces templates qui sont les bienvenus !! Ce n'est pas si simple de réussir des ronds mais les tiens sont parfaits !!
ReplyDeleteBravo Julie "qui fait des ronds" !! :)
Gros bisous
I only have the small set but they are worth every penny. There are ovals too!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear they work well! (And see too!) I'll have to bump them up on my wish list!
ReplyDeleteglad you like them - my friend swears by them too
ReplyDeleteThey do look like perfect circles!
ReplyDelete