September's ORANGE Postage Stamp Block set up....
AND NOVELTIES ABOUND--I WILL BE LINKING TO
superscrappy today; hop on over to see all the goodies......
should I ask what happened to the bird????
CLEOPATRA'S HARP
INTELLECTUAL GHOSTS.....(LOL)
HALLOWEEN DRAGONFLIES
FLIERS OF ANOTHER KIND......EEK!!
THE BETTER TO SEE YOU WITH.....
FINALLY--and ORANGE YOU GLAD I AM DONE???? lol
I hope you are having a terrific Labor day weekend--AHHHHH cool at last!!
Hugs, Julierose, La blageuse
You have some lovely (and fun!) scraps there!
ReplyDeleteLove those little gems in your orange block!
ReplyDeleteThis was such a cute post! I love the oranges an your fussy cutting makes a fun block.
ReplyDeleteSo many cute novelities! My favorite is Cleopatra!
ReplyDeleteThat's a whole lot of happy going on!
ReplyDeleteYour orange fabrics look striking all together. Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Thanks for the *peek* at your postage stamps!
ReplyDeletegreat scraps
ReplyDeleteLove all the large eye spy fabrics. Too cute.
ReplyDeleteWhat a feast of orange fabrics - yum!
ReplyDeleteTon bloc est très beau avec tous ces tons orangés !! Tu prepares déjà Halloween ??
ReplyDeleteBon week-end et gros bisous !
The fabrics in you postage stamp block are so charmingly delightful.
ReplyDeleteWhere did you ever get such wonderful goofy scraps? They must be part of an alternate fabric universe that landed in your stash one dark night. I am green with envy.
ReplyDeleteOrange is my favourite colour, so I love all of this!
ReplyDeletelovely oranges my friend
ReplyDeleteGreat orange scraps.
ReplyDeleteWhat a marvellous array of sunny oranges, lovely feature fabrics in there too - love the bats! Have a good weekend.
ReplyDeleteYou have lots of fun I Spy pieces in your postage stamp blocks. I love it.
ReplyDeleteYou have so many fun orange fabrics! My favorite is the ghosts in sunglasses--hilarious!
ReplyDeleteThis is going to be one fun block!
ReplyDeleteThose are some of the best postage stamps I've ever seen! I'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteYou have some unique orange fabrics. I don't have much orange left in stash and they are rather plain. I use them for pumpkins.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful collection of orange prints! I'm jealous!
ReplyDelete