About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, September 5, 2015

ORANGES


September's ORANGE  Postage Stamp Block set up....
AND NOVELTIES ABOUND--I WILL BE LINKING TO
superscrappy today; hop on over to see all the goodies...... 

should I ask what happened to the bird???? 











CLEOPATRA'S HARP






INTELLECTUAL GHOSTS.....(LOL)







HALLOWEEN DRAGONFLIES












FLIERS OF ANOTHER KIND......EEK!!

THE BETTER TO SEE YOU WITH.....



FINALLY--and                  ORANGE YOU GLAD I AM DONE???? lol

I hope you are having a terrific Labor day weekend--AHHHHH cool at last!! 
Hugs, Julierose, La blageuse 














23 comments:

  1. You have some lovely (and fun!) scraps there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those little gems in your orange block!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was such a cute post! I love the oranges an your fussy cutting makes a fun block.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many cute novelities! My favorite is Cleopatra!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a whole lot of happy going on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your orange fabrics look striking all together. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Thanks for the *peek* at your postage stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the large eye spy fabrics. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a feast of orange fabrics - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ton bloc est très beau avec tous ces tons orangés !! Tu prepares déjà Halloween ??
    Bon week-end et gros bisous !

    ReplyDelete
  11. The fabrics in you postage stamp block are so charmingly delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where did you ever get such wonderful goofy scraps? They must be part of an alternate fabric universe that landed in your stash one dark night. I am green with envy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Orange is my favourite colour, so I love all of this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a marvellous array of sunny oranges, lovely feature fabrics in there too - love the bats! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have lots of fun I Spy pieces in your postage stamp blocks. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have so many fun orange fabrics! My favorite is the ghosts in sunglasses--hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are some of the best postage stamps I've ever seen! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have some unique orange fabrics. I don't have much orange left in stash and they are rather plain. I use them for pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a wonderful collection of orange prints! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.