About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, September 20, 2015

NO MOJO--TIME OUT

I LOVE this from Audrey at "Quilty Folk"

AND

these cuties from "Objects of Design"

so neat!! from Mary Lou "Out of the Box"



and this is coming soon--would love to make a Halloween piece, too

BUT...
Am dragging my feet on all of my projects....need some time off to re-consider what I am making and what I like....and so it goes......

hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse (undecided - euse)

11 comments:

  1. sometimes you get that way, i read yesterday and did no sewing , allergy meds get me down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think time out is good! You'll come back to your projects with a whole new outlook! Take your time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes we need a "time out"...I'm seriously considering one for myself.

    Whatever you decide, I hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes a little time out is just what is needed to get the creative batteries charged up. Hope your mojo returns soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi julierose I'm feeling that way too...soo many beautiful projects soo little time!! Hugs Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to stop looking at new projects and finish up some i have in the works.
    why do I start them? because I can.....do what makes your heart happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It happens to all of us from time to time. Just go with the flow and see where it takes you...it might be a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Repose-toi bien et parfois, faire une coupure dans ses habitudes a du bon .... Ca redonne l'envie !!
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. De temps en temps il faut que je prends les vacance, j'espere...
      .;-000 Julierose

      Delete
  9. Totally understand - here's to the process of re-evaluating and re-focusing!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.