My Japanese Garden
And, here are the four Geishas strolling through my garden.........
I had just a few little snippets of that fabric left.....;)))
******************************************************************
and here is:
The start of "Plum Pudding"
**********************************************************************
I was able to sew the Japanese Garden borders (above) this afternoon....
and then arrange my next little piece on design wall...
BUT, I am now restraining myself....just this little bit and no more....;000..
Arm/shoulder/hand is better, but not taking any chances....
hugs for a wonderful weekend...
Julierose, La Blageuse (on the "DL"-euse for you baseball fans....)
Such pretty fabrics and the pattern is one of my favorites... a great combo.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Two lovely projects. Glad to hear there is improvement in your arm. Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteWere these quilts you started earlier? I remember the geisha or were they from another project.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful 'garden' and 'pudding'.
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon.
I have to pace myself too, my neck and back get very grumpy.
I love this! You are right to not do too much too soon, as difficult as that is!
ReplyDeleteThese projects look great! I'm hoping you're feeling better.
ReplyDeleteHope you are 100% soon! The garden is lovely :)! I can't decide which piece I like best. Love the border on the first piece but the arrangment of the colors on the second piece is fascinating too! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you pacing yourself even though I see some lovely projects waiting in the wings.
ReplyDeleteGood to hear (and see) that you're able to get back to what you love to do, even if needing to pace yourself. And truly, we all need to do that, even though it's hard.
ReplyDeleteBoth are darling. Wonderful fabric. Stay well, Julie.
ReplyDeleteTake care of yourself!!
ReplyDeleteLove your quilts, good fabric coordination.
I'm glad you are feeling better but it is wise not to over-do it as we sometimes can. I love the colors in your Plum Pudding.
ReplyDeleteCatching up at last with my reading of blog posts! Loving your Japanese Garden quilt, and the colour of your Plum Pudding is so good! Hope you're e feeling a little more comfortable now.
ReplyDeletePacing yourself is wise. I love the Plum Pudding colours too.
ReplyDelete