A closer look....
and
Certainly not perfect--but relaxing.....................
***********************************************************************
And.........Here is a fabric that I just received in the mail
to use for someone special.....
it's a secret project
so I cannot divulge much......
And
here are some possible mock-ups for the front side
pinned to my design wall.....thinking, thinking..
awfully darkish,
I think though I love
that Japanese wave pattern--it has
gold specks on the wave tops
(maybe it was "a dark and stormy night?");)))
But
This may be a bit better...or not????
I am still not happy with that bottom strip--although it does look like seaweed...
I just don't know....maybe I should do some
"deep-sea-stash-diving"...lol
Hugs from Julierose (On the fence-euse)
NOTE added later on: NOPE don't like either of those settings...just not "me" and
they don't feel right--oh well, back to the drawing board--ummm or design wall...
Haha, zentangle would be the last thing I would do to 'calm' myself! Of course there's not an artistic bone in this body either. My hand quilting projects are my serenity.
ReplyDeleteYour hobbies are endless. The Zentangle piece is interesting. I look forward to seeing what you come up with for quilt project.
ReplyDeleteKeep trying. Design walls are great for auditions and determining. Nope I hate that. :D
ReplyDeletesometimes nothing seems right until we try a different direction then it all falls in place. continue searching and thinking and trying it will happen
ReplyDeleteOh gosh, I just tore a piece apart because it did not come together as I envisioned it. I guess that's how we grow. I was just looking at that sky fabric this morning thinking I wish I had some. I put it on a wish list. Great Zentangle. I tried it when it was the rage but I am just not THAT creative with pen and paper.
ReplyDeletexx, Carol
You have a interesting collection of fabric! I would have to order
ReplyDeleteLove your stream of consciousness post! I tried Zentangle myself a while ago! You are much better at it. :D
ReplyDeleteYour zen looks great, but I think that would drive me crazy...giggle....or crazier.
ReplyDelete