Cover beginning...
This is photo heavy Paper crafting....
and .here I am ..my first Summer...
Grand-pere et moi: My Mom's Dad.....he used to babysit for me and Mom would come
home and find him watching me sleeping in my crib.....I wanted to
record this memory............
I rescued these photos from an old album that I came across last week...
AND: .
My garden in Winter...
this is two weeks' worth of working in my TN--a memory work...
...I do enjoy this size and playing with paper and photos
Hugs from Rainy CT
Julierose, La Blageuse (TN-euse)
What a fun use of your old photos!! I'm saving papers for next year's date book. (Because of you) I want to try making my own planner.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty.
ReplyDeleteOh goodness Julierose, this is just beautiful... what a very pretty way to keep such precious images together!
ReplyDeleteI love scrapbooks. You've done well with yours.
ReplyDeleteThis is a great inspiration. Are you doing a day per page... How are you holding the journal together.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely way to keep treasured memories alive!
ReplyDeletebeautiful work Julie i am now your newest follower ,hope you will visit and follow me ,i love your pages,well done xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely collection of memories. Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful treasure you're creating! Wonderful in so many ways!!
ReplyDeleteYour baby pictures are so sweet.
ReplyDeleteI think I would've watched you sleep too.
What beautiful pages, and beautiful memories.
ReplyDelete