About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, August 19, 2018

LOG CABIN LOONIES

                       Step One on my Log Cabin Loonies....( a new squirrel for me!).
It is named:                             "I've Seen Fire and I've Seen Rain"

                                  This was the brain child of  Julie K (click to visit ;))  )
                               I really think...they are certainly are the "looniest" tiny ones...;)))

STAY TUNED HERE for my "little" efforts (fingers & toes crossed).

The next step  will be the 1.5"  light round....
(going "widdershins" : counter clockwise--have to keep my balance--these are
dizzying) *)))

hugs Julierose, La Blageuse (in miniature-euse) 

13 comments:

  1. OH I love that center fabric...just perfection!!!! I am about as loonie as they come...so welcome to the club, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to see this progress. Cool colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julierose loving your fabric choices,lovely work my friend,hope you have a wonderful week my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that red fabric! So pretty and so small! I love log cabin blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are very cute! Looking forward to seeing them grow, tiny bit by tiny bit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, what a great bit. This is going to be fun to follow, Julierose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good progress, Julierose, as I've said before, log cabin blocks are always a fun adventure. And stacks of little blocks are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are off to a good start. And I like the name! I'm sewing along with you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.