About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, September 8, 2018

SATURDAY SURPRISES

Look at what lovely DAWN sent me when I posted that my maroon fabrics were
getting low for my Ojos..isn't that great?  
She is really a doll...
don't you just
love using someone else's stash finds?  
Somehow it's more fun!! ;)))


                                                💝Thank you so much Dawn 💖

*********************************************************************
AND  JULIEK, (click on our chicadee)
our sweet Log Cabin Loonies Leader par excellance ;)) told me
I was the winner this week !! (YAY)

(Hop on over to see the lovely petite Log Cabins everyone is making...what fun!!).
SOoooo, 
Look what I got.............

  
                      This beautiful packet of Fat Quarters in an Autumnal mood...

                                                   Aren't they beautiful?  
Twelve
gorgeous 
 fabrics ;))))))))))))))💖💜💝

Thank you so much JulieK --these are so inspiring...that........
I will be continuing on my log cabin journey with
them..
using the gold print for the center--I think --perhaps a Courthouse Steps
setting...
***********************************************
And hoping to finish my ISF and ISR log cabin loonies this weekend...and decide on
the setting...and what to use them for...

Hugs
Julierose, La Blageuse (doubly thankful-euse) ;)))

13 comments:

  1. My goodness, two lovely surprises. You really are a lucky little quilter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Everyone else's stash always looks better than my own so having new fabrics to work with is double fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo !! Quels beaux tissus et quelle chance tu as !!
    Lucky winner ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely range of fabrics. Congrats on the win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the maroon fabrics fit the bill to finish the project.💖

    ReplyDelete
  6. You received some wonderful fabrics! Dawn is the best!! And you're a lucky quilter too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your win and your gift. You have received great fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful autumnal fabrics, a lovely surprise win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful fabrics!!
    I haven't sewn in so long, but seeing, touching...and yes smelling fabric just makes me so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a lovely bunch of fabrics. I won a draw too, don't know what I won, it will be a nice surprise to open when it gets here :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.