About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, September 6, 2018

AUTUMNAL GOAL

                My goal for this Autumnal Season is to try to finish up quilting on my
                                                POMEGRANATES IN THE RAIN

I have two more side triangles and four corners to quilt.....is this do-able given the state of
my arm/shoulder problem???💭

Well, a few lines each day is how I am going to roll with this.

I really love how this is coming out and want to see it finished. 

Wish me luck...👍👍

Hugs Julierose, La Blageuse (from the usually non-goal-setting-euse) ;}}}

5 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorites and look forward to seeing it finished. You won't need luck, I know you will do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck on your goal. Love the purple stitches.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wishing you luck!
    A few lines each day is a good goal. That's what I do too
    so my hands don't get cramped up.
    Then I do a little piecing etc. and break things up.
    Your stitching looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will get there, slowly but surely!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.