Here is the 1st idea......the Rain setting
AND
the 2nd... the fire setting...
there would be one left over if I used either of these as --for
some reason I made 21...
Still pondering .....linking with JULIEK and the rest of us loonies ;))))
hugs, Julierose , La blageuse (wondering-euse...)


The fabrics you used make them look like watercolors. So pretty!
ReplyDeleteSooo pretty...and I like the words strips and the way you placed them!
ReplyDeleteI like the fire setting...red should take the center, as far as I am concerned.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Both are equally striking.
ReplyDeleteGreat work Julierose!
I don't think you can go wrong with either setting! Both would be lovely.
ReplyDeleteI like them both!
ReplyDeleteI seem to see the reds through a heat wave. Very interesting. Good fabric choices.
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning Julierose,well done my friend xx
ReplyDeleteBoth versions are great! I love the contrast between the red fabrics and the background.
ReplyDeleteEvery time I see the colors you use...I love them more!!
ReplyDeleteBoth setting show off the fabrics beautifully, I think I like the Rain set best of all.
ReplyDeleteWow, very pretty! The dark fabrics just seem to glow.
ReplyDeleteBoth are beautiful. I love the Rain setting as I love how the burgundy frames the inside blocks
ReplyDeleteLove them both
ReplyDeleteThey are both beautiful. The rain setting is my favourite. :-)
ReplyDeleteLike them both! I like how there are tiny hints of purple in your lights, which chime in with the burgundies of the dark strips.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it interesting how changing the setting gives you two totally different looks. Good luck with choosing!
ReplyDelete