About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, December 30, 2018

CROSSED UP

                                                         Crossed-Up center is together...
                                                             I 💖 how it came out;
Now to sew the side triangles on...................
I don't really like the stark white, but nothing else goes either....
Sooo,
I am hoping I can use a quilting stencil to make a four-corner design....
and fill those corners with hand quilting....
***************************************************
AND...here...........
another G R A Y Sunday is before us....

We will be watching The Patriots game this afternoon ...

***********************************
Dinner tonight will be  Thom's spaghetti sauce and meatballs with my
own homemade garlic bread....👫;))))yum..

I hope your Sunday is filled with quiet and sewing...

Hugs, Julierose, La blageuse  (Go "Pats"!-euse)



5 comments:

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.