About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

ATHENE BLOOMING AWAY, ET AL

                    Athene, which came from the grocery store, is STILL blooming away  ;)))

                    what a treat this is to see during these grey days..

My phone didn't capture the snow outside here, 
Athene, though, is
 leaning out trying to capture any  light...

*******************************************
Latest Snowball:


      Peaches and strawberries....
the corners are happening as they fall....
what a fun project this one is....

  Here is the latest grouping of blocks...
not in any particular setting order....

I feel as if I still need some more colors....
perhaps some darker ones...

  some warm gray and turquoise...to throw into the mix....
Stay warm and safe on this frigid
windy night...

hugs,Julierose, La blageuse (hunkered down-euse)


12 comments:

  1. Athene is beautiful! And I love the wintry woods outside. I bet it looks beautiful in the snow.

    Your Snowballs are looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snowballs do look like fun. The colours you have used look great together. They remind me of a Victorian tiled pathway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blooms and the snowballs are coming along nicely. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flower. I love, love, love your snowballs. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for showing you pretty flowers. I see lots of white out my windows, but it's all cold stuff. Thank Goodness our furnace is still working.
    How do you keep your snowballs in the house? They do look nice and warm. LOL
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flower. I too am leaning to capture any light I can find!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Athene the fabulous! Wow.
    Your snowball blocks are looking great.
    I'm glad to hear you're staying warm, the temperatures here are not as cold as yours but we have a rain storm today.
    Umbrella weather.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flower to get us through these cold days of winter! I love your snowballs! Keep them coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful flower to cheer up dreary weather. Your blocks are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a gorgeous flower. Your snowball blocks are coming along nicely!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.