A lovely afternoon on our deck; leaves popping out, blue skies...aaaah
Leaves not quite all out as yet--but Spring has arrived....;))))))
******************************************
40 X 40 "Spring Strings" is together....
I am thinking of borders to make it a decent lap size quilt
Perhaps this??
A light peachey color....
*********************************
And in here.....
My bunny Tin from Dawn--thank you again--I love it....so adorable...
[let's not talk about what happened to the candies inside;000]
Using my 4.5" foundation squares--that middle size now...4 of each...
working in
single
colorways...↪↘
I have
still some more yellows left and some pinks;
and
really, just a couple dark blues and very few greens,
and a few rusty solids. They may end up in crumb squares...
So there will be more pinks and yellows made...
then I will go down to the last and teeniest size.
********************************
We have walked a mile for the past three days in a row on the
neighboring Town's boardwalk; and this morning's walk
was the warmest--
almost hot, as the wind was not off the water this morning...
AND.................
then, as we were out.....
We stopped at our new "Dollar General" store:
I found clothespins, [Thom put up a new line for me this week]
Lavender soaps,
and two large print puzzle books....👀👀 ;)))
************************************************
We decided to have our main meal this noontime--Thom
made his luscious sauce;
and I had mine over eggplant with Mozzarella
--no pasta for me...trying to keep the carbs low...
And that has been our day....so far.....tonight will be Red Sox and hexagons...
Hugs, Julierose, La blageuse...(still stringing along-euse)







Love your strings. And what chocolates??? Lol isnt it fun to store projects in a pretty tin?
ReplyDeleteI haven't done paper piecing for ages.....Blue Jays for us in Southern Ontario!!
ReplyDeleteOh your strings are lovely. I am doing 6 1/2 inch from scraps I found in a donation bag for guild. There was a bunch of muslin cut into kind of wonky 6 1/2 inch squares. Cute tin.
ReplyDeleteI love your strings! That may be a future project for me. The weather was so nice today. So glad you got out and enjoyed it. You never know how long it's going to last around here!!
ReplyDeleteHappy spring! Sunshine is good for the soul.
ReplyDeleteThat is a very cute bunny tin.
yes, it is finally spring in ct -
ReplyDeleteyour string blocks are great!
Walks outside in the spring are just the best.
ReplyDelete