steamer but I use it for my veggies..just the right size for the 2 of us..
And, I like:
This fused and embroidered piece by Laura
Wasilowski
I want to make one of these
using my own hand...
AND:
I love Dawn's
sporty haircut...
very free and easy....
And:
I am SO glad that our new carpet is finally in
a nice soft tweedy beige...
[now to put all the {oof} furniture back in again]
AND:
Finally I
DON"T LIKE
THIS!!!
Linking up with
LEEANNA of "Not Afraid of Color"
hugs, Julierose
La blageuse (thankful-euse --well, except for that last one ;000)





Good Morning, Julierose. The new carpet looks lovely. That steamer looks perfect for veggies. I am tempted to look for one but I have so many kitchen gadgets I have no place to put them in my small kitchen. You do not like pinning? I do not like pinning. I use as few pins as possible. I think the more I used to pin, the more I got wrinkles on the back of my quilts. I do a lot of smoothing when I quilt on my regular machine. I am so looking forward to getting my longarm. May the sun shine today ... :) Pat
ReplyDeleteLook at that lovely new carpet!
ReplyDeleteYour haircut looks great!
ReplyDeleteYour carpet looks great. I'll have to check out the steamer. Hugs
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute steamer. My daughter could use that. I don't like pinning but I use many pins to quilt on my Janome and it works for me. Great post. mary
ReplyDeleteI like the steamer...perfect size for us too. I like Laura's work, plus she is so fun to talk too.
ReplyDeleteSo many likes! Love the hair and the carpet. I agree on pinning.... big dislike.
ReplyDeleteDon't you hate it when you add something to a quilt and then can't stand it
ReplyDeleteHi Julierose! I'm sorry I missed your first like post last week - I'll go back and catch up! I just had all the furniture out of my living room for carpet cleaning last weekend. Oof is right for putting the furniture back in. I do not have a ricer but it sounds handy and nice that it has a double purpose for veggies! ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteI do like that hand thing........will have to look into it. Now a follower of your blog!!
ReplyDeleteThat steamer looks handy - is it electric? I would probably use a little appliance like that quite a bit because I love steamed veggies! Although moving all the furniture is a lot of work - how nice to have new carpet! I like that embroidered hand, too. A fun idea to try!
ReplyDeleteLove your new carpet and steamer and the hand. Fun fun. As for my picture.....well that is a not like for me lol.
ReplyDeleteNice carpet. Cute haircut. Fun little steamer.
ReplyDeleteThat hand looks cool!
ReplyDeleteI like your Like lists, so fun. I steam everything in the microwave but the little appliance is very cute. My hair wouldn't do that in a million years, I find short hair very difficult, always needs foofing. Beware! ;-o
ReplyDeletethat little steamer is adorbs. Love the idea of you making an embroidered hand. I have Laura's book and it's fun. What happened on the bottom ? Blue pen won't go away? That happened on one of my very important quilts, I had to soak it not spritz.
ReplyDeleteJust getting caught up on your posts. MY hubby will be 80 in July and his only real complaint is tiredness. Moving furniture, etc. would slay him, I'm sure. Glad you are seeing better. I have a rice maker but it seems to be acting up. I would love a small machine like yours that could steam veggies as well. Sorry about that blue ink. Enjoy your new carpet!
ReplyDelete