About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, September 22, 2019

DARLING KOTA

                                                              R I P              KOTA

We lost our lovely "grand dog" yesterday--she was very ill and my son and DIL
had to make that difficult decision....

She was a "rescue dog"--the last one left
at the rescue center and no one wanted her...
that did it for my DIL, Lin,--she
would be their doggy...and their first "baby"...

Our granddaughters, Fiona and Willa have never known life without her and
they are just crushed...

We are all saddened...but know that she had a wonderful life...

Back soon,
Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse (broken-hearted-euse💔💔💔)

21 comments:

  1. So so sorry for your loss my friend. She lived a life knowing she was loved. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Losing a beloved pet is one of the hardest things ever -- been there and done that. Sending hugs to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh that is so sad I can hardly stand it. I sympathize will all of you. They get into our hearts don't they? So Sorry. Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm so sorry for the loss in the family. Looks like Kota was well loved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm so sorry for your family's heartache!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about Kota. Losing a pet is losing a member of the family. My heart goes out to all of you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sad piece of news. Hard enough for the adults, but heart-breaking for the little girls. My condolences to the whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry for your loss. Kota will live on in your hearts forever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looks so sad in the picture. It's never an easy thing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe so very sorry. Our fur babies have such a very special place in our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sorry to read this JulieRose... pets become so much a part of the family... your son & DIL have given her the best life... and her sheer existence has given so much to them all. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so sad, I have list my dog this year, too. I feel your pain and I am so sorry

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my they do get into our hearts and the best part they will be there forever. I still miss my Mr Max everyday. Kota was very lucky to loved by your family.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so very sorry, Julierose. I know the pain, I've lost 3 lifetime friends. They are never forgotten and got the best of everything I could give them. Blessings to you and family.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Koto looks so sweet under that comforting quilt. So sad for your family--especially the little ones. Hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh sad sad day for everyone. What a sweet dog. :(
    What a blessing they gave her such a good long life.

    ReplyDelete
  17. the sorry fact is they don't live long enough... It's the worst to have to make the decision so My heart goes out to you all. Kota is a beautiful girl and will wait for us to get to Heaven. What kind of heaven would it be without our beloved dogs? I mourned for Cole and Chelsea, it takes the time it takes to mourn. If anyone says, "get another dog" reply like a friend of mine did, when I want another dog I'll seek one, but for now I want "Kota" back.
    Leeanna

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so sorry. Pets are members of our family. It's so sad to lose them.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So sad to read your news about Kota. I agree with Rosemary, our pets, whether dogs, cats or other loved little creatures, are definitely family members. Having had to make the heartbreaking decision a number of times over 50 years that your son and DIL had to make I think I know how that their grief will be overwhelming, also for Fiona and Willa. You are in my thoughts at this sad time for all them family.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.