About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

AUTUMN DRESDEN

                    Moving along with hand quilting my Autumn Dresden....
I am truly enjoying my slow big stitch quilting on this one...

*******************************************

I have scaled back my activities and am resting more as I need to feel
better for Thanksgiving...which we are hosting here this year...

I find if I do too much,  the next day I am exhausted all over 
again...;>((( ugh!

So, I will keep this post short....
Hugs, julierose, La blageuse  ( taking it easy-euse)

17 comments:

  1. Your Dresden Plate is FABULOUS! I think it is smart to work a little and then rest a little. Thanksgiving is a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Rest up, so you can enjoy your family gathered around you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dresden, enhanced by your stitching. There's a lot to be said for going slowly and enjoying the process.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This quilt looks so great! Your hand quilting is adding so much. I hope you're resting while quilting. Make sure you rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Dresden is lovely. I have a dresden that is similar. Mine is cheater fabric. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes it is about "the journey" not the destination. Enjoy your slow stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. Smart to pace yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you are better for the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it. I'm doing some big stitch quilting too. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. This piece is just so pretty. Sorry you are still not feeling well. Do you use inhalers? That might help you function better. I can't imagine entertaining while ill. It's a lot of work for Thanksgiving but hope your guest are helping. Be careful! mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Thanksgiving, and I hope you can store up some restful time to carry you through the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you get better soon. I love your big stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Take things easy Julierose! I love the colours in your Autumn Dresden, it's looking beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice Dresden! I love the colours (and I'm not normally a huge fan of browns). Might have mentioned before that I think it is reminiscent of crazy quilting style,

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.