About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

WHAT I'M DOING

                         Reading the next volume in the Mary Russell and
                               Sherlock Homes series...which I am loving...
Not sewing,,,,
And then there's this:↓↓
20-25 minutes while watching
    Father Brown's adventures

We love our recumbent bike



Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse (antsey-euse)
P.S.  for some reason my comments are not going to my mailbox now--
yet another glitch?  So I will be answering you on my blog--not the best, I
know, but I do appreciate all your comments...;)))

11 comments:

  1. I love Father Brown, but that bike, not so much. Ours was a makeshift closet/dust catcher. LOL
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also enjoy watching Father Brown on TV. Your poor hand/wrist, that looks painful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry your hand is so bad; I hope it mends fast. I don't know those books - might go and check them out now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mixed bag on the bike at our house. I loved it, but DH hated it! He won. We now have a treadmill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve occasionally “unsubscribed” myself from comments by accident. You might check your settings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck recovering quickly. It's frustrating but may lead to another avenue you never thought of.... that happened to me. Allergies to caulk (new windows) almost killed me, and I underwent acupuncture. the doctor said not to return to the house for several hours, so I went to the library each time, and read books on each aisle and it led me to some new passions. So the affliction turned my life around as it turned out. LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see you are looking after yourself! I hope your hand is improving as it is resting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you a speedy recovery. It's good to have a way to get exercise. We all have something that works for us, just like quilting styles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You and I seem to have the very same supports for your hand/thumb problems, hope things settle down quickly for you.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.