About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, November 7, 2019

I LIKE NO. 20

I like/love this stained glass piece made by our leader of the Thursday
"I like" group....Lee Anna of Not Afraid of Color..isn't it glorious??
*********************************************************


We like Asian cuisine and this looks really good...
Another winner from "Yellow Bliss Road" blog
****************************************

I enjoy watching "Agatha Raisin" 
late at night when I cannot sleep....
She is funny and quirky...
[Oh...and I like her haircut, too;)))]

****************************************
This shot is from 
A small sample of her wonderful decorating prowess...
I just love that little quilt in those Fall colors..

I am trying to make-up a few little quilts for seasonal decorating myself...
I hope you are all enjoying these few days of lingering Autumn--
I think Winter will soon be upon us...

Thanks Lee Anna for another great week of finding positivity
in our lives...
Hugs, Julierose, La blageuse (waiting-euse)

7 comments:

  1. Great likes. We have snow in the forecast today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of good likes -- I need to look up Agatha Raisin. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that stained glass piece too! I'll have to take a peek at Lizzy's Blog. So cute! Hope we don't get any snow! It's too early!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great likes. I like the Fall. The snow forecast not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you showed a little bit of this and that and some other blogs. I love that splash of color! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea! you're back!! Thanks for the acknowledgement and compliments! I needed that! Love Agatha Raisin... are they still making them? I think we're up to date. Did you watch Frankie and Grace? We had asian food at the Denver Zoo today, of all places. Had to step over lots of piled up snow still despite the near 60F weather today. Snow again Sunday... oy it's a snowy fall here.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.