I am on a mission to finish up all the little quilts
I have made for RSC so far and others....
Above is the 1st finish
of an embroidered teapot...
this little lovely was from a Humble Quilts
Sew Along
And
RSC Orange month Semi Circle
And
RSC Teal Month
And finally,
RSC blue Semi Circles
This fits on my dining table nicely ↓↓↓
They were all fun to hand quilt 💖
I am now prepping the next group of UFO's to trim up and bind
tomorrow...
I've found so many hanging in my spare room closet
that I feel I really want to get them D O N E
before I begin any new projects....
There are also some bits and pieces that I will
put into my "Spare Parts" box
(which I have just started..)
**********************************
It is really so hot and humid here today
when you step outside it's like a sauna...
**************************************
For you folks who have asked how I am feeling..
My 💫💫 spells have
calmed down a lot...
But, am still moving slowly...
I hope this finds you all safe and healthy...
Hugs from My Home Base
Julierose, La Blageuse (finishing-up-euse)






Wow! You have been on a mission to finish things! Great job and love all those colorful circle quilts.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the five finishes - I think many of us have put an emphasis on moving stalled projects forward and finishing others. I have started a couple of newbies but mostly worked with projects on hand. It feels good. Take care and stay cool.
ReplyDeleteIt feels good to finish things up, doesn't it? I love the orange and teal circles. I need to make something like that. I think the circular quilting would be so soothing. The only thing I've finished up lately is a long overdue hemming project. Now, I can wear a beautiful nightgown that's been in my drawer for years because it was too long. I hope the heat/humidity becomes more bearable.
ReplyDeleteLots of sweet finishes, I really love that table runner! I hope you continue to feel a bit better each day.
ReplyDeleteThe runner in the light blues is certainly very pretty. A delightful finish.
ReplyDeleteI really like your circles! The hand quilting really finishes them off nicely. Congrats! on all of your finishes... it feels really good, doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteIt's always good to have a finish or two, but you seem to have gone overboard with five! Congratulations indeed.
ReplyDeleteHappy to read that you are recovering slowly and thank you for sharing the photos of your projects, absolutely beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you are on a roll with your finishes, Julierose. I especially like your right, scrappy circles!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work, so pleasing to see them finished. Your hand quilting is so striking, brings the semicircles to life.
ReplyDeleteTake care, feel better,
love
lizzy
Beautiful finishes. You have been a busy gal. Take care of yourself. Waving from my couch.
ReplyDeleteHope you continue to feel better. Your finishes are beautiful. I'm always amazed at your hand quilting.
ReplyDeleteWow you have been busy. I know how good it feels to finish up a bunch of small projects. They take up space as unusable WIPs and will make your life so much brighter as finished items.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful finishes, Julierose! Your work is lovely. I hope you're feeling better!
ReplyDeleteWow - you're on a roll!! (and I don't mean of the dizzy sort). Good for you! Finishing things gives such a feeling of accomplishment doesn't it.
ReplyDeleteWow, you've made a big dent in your UFOs. How do you display those small quilts. They are all beautiful by the way.
ReplyDeleteGreat collection of finishes!
ReplyDeleteHappy to hear that you are feeling better than you were.
Wow--you are on a roll--so many great finishes! Keep up the good work and stay cool!
ReplyDelete