About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Monday, June 15, 2020

MUTE MONDAY (almost)

                                                      ↑↑↑↑ Journal extract... 
                                 
                                         I am a bit "under the weather"

                                  Be back in a few days.....

Hugs to all from afar, Julierose, La Blageuse 

21 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself -- lovely image -- rest and feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to read that you are not well, do take care and hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun image! Would that we ALL could enjoy that sense of play.
    Take care of you and feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful picture. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful page! I'm enjoying the journal tutorials you suggested.

    Feel better, rest.

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending some healing thoughts and a virtual hug.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better soon. Let us know how you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do take care and rest. Hope you are better soon! I love that little image - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is that from purchased fabric or did you scan it? It's a great image! Hope you're back soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nann--It is a scrapbooking paper card that I had leftover from my scrapbooking stash...I thought it apropos...

      Delete
  10. Look after yourself. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry to hear you're not well, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet vintage image- hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you are feeling much better. I was on vacation last week (socially distancing, camping in my own rv) and am just now catching up on my blog reading.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The children in the picture....is that a piece of fabric or a paper image?

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.