About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, June 13, 2020

FRANKEN-QUILTING

                      Going to be hand quilting my Franken Christmas quilt


          The stitches don't show as much on the Christmas Doggy print,
                          but show up beautifully on
                                                the Franken blocks...

I am out on our deck this morning; and I am glad of the quilt on my lap
                             as it is a bit  on the chilly side with the sun
                                                         going in and out.....

                                                        Here is a Sunny picture.....
                                                   { I just 💓 that Lady print }

I will be quilting along the vertical seam lines --
one line of stitching on the doggy print,
and one right next to it on the franken blocks....

I hope your Saturday is a good one...
Stay safe👋👵

Julierose (La Blageuse) Franken-quilting-euse)

11 comments:

  1. It is going to be lovely with such wonderful texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s such a cute Franken-quilt! !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lovely and restful morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw, I loved those July baskets if I haven’t already said. Isn’t it heavenly to sit outside now with all that Quilty goodness in your lap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, this is looking lovely already! Waving from my chair, with coffee in hand!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quilting on the deck with a quilt doing double duty - my idea of heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that you are hand quilting in RED thread :)
    ENjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like a lovely way to spend a Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.