My next Butterfly has come to rest
in my little embroidery basket...
******************************
While resting from all things sewing for a few days...
I set up my August Journal Calendar
In my Altered Book Junk Journal
⇊⇊⇊⇊
I've begun to decorate it....with cut outs and
dried out teabag papers &
fun stuff...
↧↧↧
I used:
Sparkley Stickles
and Distress Ink
as a start...
and sewed a little fabric ruffle for the page edge
such fun...
******************************
And here is my Monday Morning design wall
where my own
"Christmas in July" projects
are awaiting borders
He's a-comin' ;)))
O Holy Night
I will be making border decisions on these two...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
This past week has been relatively quiet;
tomorrow will be a grocery run and
Wednesday I have a dental appointment.
This will be the first time I've come into any close contact
with anyone since early March --
and I am feeling a bit hesitant....;000
They assure me that every precaution will be taken...
But still......
Stay safe
Hugs from afar,
Julierose, La Blageuse
(in planning mode-euse)







I was thinking I need to do some Christmas in July too. After seeing yours I think I definitely need to. Haven't done that in years.
ReplyDeleteI had a first dr. visit last week and was hesitant too. It only takes one little germ to get in the wrong place. I guess we have to trust which is hard for me.
praying for no bad germs
ReplyDeleteI probably told you before but the background/sky fabric on that Santa piece is so perfect. I'm still finishing up BOMs I started in January. But, the good news is that This last one was only a 6 month quilt and I have only 2 more blocks to make. Have fun stitching your butterfly.
ReplyDeleteYour Christmas projects look lovely, waiting to see your border decisions on them. A visit to the dentist you say, best of luck with that, never a fun thing to do, is it.
ReplyDeleteNeat projects to work on.
ReplyDeleteI love all of your projects but the Santa one is my favorite, I think LOL. Good luck at the dentist. I had my appointment last week and they were very careful and it sure felt good to have my teeth cleaned.
ReplyDeleteChristmas in July is a great idea....especially this year. Love the Santa project. I’ve been to several doctor appointments and they are very cautious.
ReplyDeleteChristmas in July. Yes. I should get started on Christmas presents now. I used to have everything done by Labor Day. Ah, those were the days.
ReplyDeleteLove your Christmas in july projects and that butterfly is so pretty
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed seeing your journal pages for August - and what fun to add a fabric ruffle! I've been thinking about Christmas and have suddenly come to the shocking realization that I don't have a single. solitary. idea. of what to make for anybody this year. Normally I have at least half of my gifts done already and this year I haven't so much as had any thoughts. Maybe seeing you work on your Santa and angel might inspire me.
ReplyDelete